Porter Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents can happen at any hour and at any place. The injuries can be painful, debilitating and financially devasting. Who would you call for help? Who would you contact to help you find answers for why the accident happened? What about medical bills and needed medical treatment?
After an accident, people will have many questions and few answers. If you or a loved one has been hurt by someone else's careless actions, contact the experienced Porter, TX lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP at (713) 981-4100 for a case evaluation. It's free. Our top-rated lawyers can also meet with you at your home, in the hospital or virtually by video conference.
Our Porter, TX Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Many Types of Injury Cases
Accidents are often caused by human error. Sometimes an accident is caused by a lapse in judgment. Other times it is caused by someone cutting corners and disregarding basic safety principles. Whatever the cause, it's imperative to find an experienced Porter, TX personal injury lawyer who can advise you of your legal rights and pursue financial compensation.
Our experienced lawyers handle all types of personal injury claims. If you been injured in an accident, we can help. We have helped other injury clients in the following type of cases:
- Car wrecks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Auto-pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Rear end accidents
- 18-wheeler wrecks
- Drunk driver accidents
- Workplace injury accidents
- Slip and fall injury accidents
- Animal attacks
- Wrongful death
Why Should I Hire a Porter, TX Personal Injury Lawyer After An Accident?
Many people believe if they've been injured through no fault of their own, the other party will simply pay. Thus, they don't need a lawyer. In an ideal world, the responsible party would admit fault, apologize and pay for all your past and future medical bills, past and future lost wages, pain and suffering and property damage. Unfortunately, that will likely never happen. Frequently, the other party will deny responsibility for the accident, claim your injuries and damages are exaggerated and refuse to willingly pay anything. The other party may even claim you were partially or completely at fault for the accident and your injuries. This is especially true if an insurance company is involved. Insurance companies will fight to avoid paying full value for an injury.
The experienced Porter, TX personal injury lawyers can help you by:
- Identifying all responsible parties: Often injury victims are unaware there may be multiple responsible parties involved in an accident. For example, the driver of a vehicle that caused a car accident may have been driving a personal vehicle while in the course and scope of his employment at the time of the accident. The employer of the driver may have some responsibility in the accident. Our lawyers will identify all responsible parties to maximize your financial recovery.
- Handling all communications: Injury claims can be complex and involve highly trained and skilled insurance adjusters whose job it to minimize or deny your injury claim. Our lawyers can be your voice to the insurance company while you are recovering from your injuries. We will compile all the necessary documentation to present a clear and compelling picture of your injuries and losses.
- Showing the responsible party and their insurance company you mean business: The claim process is complicated. Insurance companies want to confuse an injury victim and bully them into accepting less than full value. By hiring an experienced Porter, TX personal injury lawyer, the insurance company will know its tricks and standard tactics simply won't work. They'll be forced to take the claim seriously and promptly.
- Maximizing the value of your injury claim: Lawsuits cost money and increase the risk for an adverse judgment for the responsible parties and their insurance company. The Porter, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP prepare every claim as if it will go to trial. By showing the responsible parties and their insurance company that we're ready to take the case to court, they often pay full value. This is the only way to obtain the maximum value for an injury claim.
What Will It Cost Me To Hire A Porter, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
Many people are concerned about the cost of hiring a lawyer after an accident. However, the Porter, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP don't charge by the hour. Our consultations are free and we only work on a contingency fee basis. This means you don't pay us a dime unless we recover money for you. We handle all the upfront costs, including court filing fees, costs to obtain documentation to prove your case and costs to hire expert witnesses. You only pay us if we win for you.
Contact Us 24/7 For A Free Case Evaluation
The Porter, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP are available now to help you. If you've been injured in any accident and have questions or concerns, call us at (713) 981-4100. It's free.