Lawyers Helping People Injured in Car And Traffic Accidents in New Caney
No one expects to be involved in a car or traffic accident. When one happens, it can lead to serious injuries requiring costly medical treatment and other financial losses.
Injury victims shouldn't have to pay for someone else's negligence. That's why in Texas, if you're injured because of someone else's fault, you have a right to seek financial compensation for your harms and losses.
The lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP serve New Caney, TX and help injury victims fight for their legal right to full compensation after a car and traffic accident. We help hard-working people in New Caney, TX find doctors that don't require up-front costs and help them maximize their financial recovery to move forward with their lives.
To learn about your legal options after a car or traffic accident, call (713) 981-4100 to talk with a New Caney injury lawyer at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP. We always offer free consultations.
Texas Car Accident Statistics
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) collects and analyzes car and traffic accidents every year. In 2019, TxDOT reported the following statistics:
- A person was killed every day in a crash in Texas
- A crash occurred every 56 seconds
- One person was killed every 2 hours and 26 minutes
- One person was injured every 2 minutes and 3 seconds
- 3,610 people were killed in crashes
- 256,338 people were injured in car and traffic accidents
Many of these accidents involved drunk drivers and distracted drivers and thus were preventable. People injured by the negligent and careless actions of other shouldn't have to fight alone. Get an experienced lawyer on your side to stand up for your rights and hold the irresponsible and reckless drivers accountable for your injuries.
Why Should I Hire A New Caney, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
After a car and traffic accident, victims are often left with property damage and serious injuries. Trying to find the right doctors, having to pay for medical bills and dealing with the insurance company can be overwhelming and stressful. Hiring a New Caney injury lawyer at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP can help ease that burden and let you focus on your recovery. Our team of lawyers will:
- Investigate the accident – We will obtain the police report, identify and interview witnesses and evaluate the accident scene to understand how the accident happened.
- Handle all communications – Dealing with an injury after an accident can be demanding on your time. Many people are unable to juggle dealing with the insurance company while trying to make their doctors' appointments. When you hire us, we immediately initiate contact with the insurance company and handle all verbal and written communications. Let us handle the insurance company and any negotiations while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Help you find a doctor – Our injury clients often feel lost and concerned they won't find the appropriate healthcare professionals to help them deal with their injuries. When you hire us, we help you find the appropriate medical providers, including surgeons, to address your injuries and get you on the path to recovery. These doctors don't require up-front fees and are available to all clients whether they have health insurance or not.
- Prepare your case for settlement or trial – Most accident cases settle without the necessity of going to trial. However, we prepare every case as if it will go to trial. Our decades of personal injury experience has confirmed that the only way to maximize the financial compensation our clients deserve, every case has to be worked up with the intention of going to trial. If the insurance company sees we are ready and willing to go to trial, it often helps them re-evaluate their position on paying the claim.
The New Caney personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP are ready to stand up for your legal rights. Our experience, preparation and tenacity in fighting Big Insurance helps our injury clients recover full value after a car and traffic accident.
What Are the Common Reasons For Car And Traffic Accidents in New Caney?
Car and traffic accidents occur for a number of reasons. However, the most common reasons for accidents are the result of the following:
- Driver inattention/distracted driving
- Failure to control speed
- Failure to drive in a single lane
- Failure to yield
- Changing lanes when unsafe
- Driving under the influence
It's important to conduct a thorough investigation to identify the cause of the accident. An experienced personal injury attorney serving New Caney, TX can help you identify the cause and hold the responsible parties accountable for your injuries or loss.
We Demand Full Compensation After A New Caney, TX Car And Traffic Accident
If you've been involved in a car and traffic accident in New Caney, TX or in the surrounding Houston area, call (713) 981-4100 to get immediate help from the New Caney, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Redden Sunosky, LLP. We know how a car and traffic accident can be life-changing. That's why we demand maximum compensation for your injuries. You don't pay until we win.